Tuesday, June 18, 2013

18th June

I finally found an answer to the synchronization problem. I had posted a question on Stack Overflow's younger sibling, serverfault.com, because the query I had seemed more appropriate for that kind of forum.

My question was ridiculed and torn apart by the community, however, and I felt quite humiliated, perhaps because it was my first time in an embarrassing situation online. The question was even closed due to being off topic, but I got the answer I needed nonetheless.

Version/Revision/Source Control Systems (VCS).

Now I'm supposed to study a bit of theory. I don't mind it, since I'm going to 'apply what I learn' soon.


In other news, forget letting Manbir access my system, I'm not even able to access his files right now because his wampserver isn't functioning properly. Stay tuned for more on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment